Keep track of your collection with this easy-to-use guide featuring: a preview of the forthcoming Harry Potter products and collectibles, a special feature on Harry Potter in the news, a spotlight on over 30 international versions of the Harry Potter books, and a history of witches and wizards, plus a glossary of magical terms and creatures.
Features of this book include:
A look at how JK Rowling’s Harry Potter books are captivating the world – both kids and adults
- A preview of the forthcoming Harry Potter products and collectibles in 2000 and 2001
- A special feature on Harry Potter in the news, including the latest on the feature film coming in 2001
- A spotlight on over 30 international versions of the Harry Potter books
- A history of witches and wizards plus a glossary of magical terms and creates.
- Condition: New
- Paperback: 191 pages
- Publisher: CheckerBee Publishing
- Language: English
- Product Dimensions: 22 x 14 x 1 cm
- Shipping Weight: 290 g
Very Rare book and hard to find!! Perfect for the Harry Potter collector!
Looking for Harry Potter Guide or Harry Potter references / Harry Potter School books (ie.Harry Potter Definitive Guide Book Series, Quidditch Through the Ages, Fantastic Beast and Where to find Them– also available from our online store!
We carry other Harry Potter book Collections: Harry Potter Large Print Collection, Harry Potter Magic, Harry Potter Celebration, Harry Potter Adult, Cursed Child and the hard cover cloth editions called: Harry Potter Deluxe collection.
Here’s an article on how to identify a first edition!